You can cancel your membership at any time and for any reason. If you are cancelling your membership, you need to give us 7 days notice before the next billing cycle.
While we're sad to see you leave our membership program, we can quickly and efficiently process your cancellation.
There are three easy ways to cancel:
1. Click this link. Here, you'll find instructions to create an account, add your vehicle to it, and cancel or manage your account.
2. Fill out this form. Then our customer service department will take care of everything for you.
3. Visit your favorite location and cancel it there.
Whichever option you pick, here is the information we will need to complete your cancellation:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
- The location where you purchased the pass
- Your Unlimited Wash Club Number, which is the number on the sticker inside your windshield.
NOTE: The membership number is between 6 and 9 characters long and only numbers.
If you decide you want to restart your membership later on, simply stop by any location and reactivate your plan. We hope to see you soon!