Here are the Top 7 benefits of Polymer Pro protectant that keep your car looking new:
- Dull Paintwork – Oxidation on paint gives it a dull finish. Polymer Pro reseals paint, which prevents UV light and harsh chemicals from creating imperfections and gaining a foothold on your vehicle’s exterior. This benefit effectively stops oxidation in its tracks.
- Permeability – Polymer Pro reinforces existing paint sealant, so the car’s exterior doesn't become porous. When a car’s exterior gets nicked, it is then susceptible to dirt and grime, which penetrate the paint’s protective surface and make the car’s exterior susceptible to further damage.
- Markings – Tree sap, bird droppings, insect remains, and the like generate oil and acid. When Polymer Pro sealant is regularly applied, these chemicals are held at bay on the surface of the car. So they aren't allowed to get to the actual paint.
- Fine Lines – Think of dried skin that intensifies the appearance of fine lines on your face and hands. Polymer Pro protectant fills in the fine lines that can occur when paint sealant gets dried out.
- Fading Color – With repeated use, Polymer Pro protectant has been proven to enhance the vibrancy and gloss of even the dullest car’s color and finish.
- Surface Dirt – Polymer Pro protectant provides the most advanced water-beading technology available. This benefit helps prevent dirt from accumulating and adhering to your car’s surface, which makes for easy removal the next time you come in for a wash. Surface dirt that penetrates imperfections in the paint’s finish can trap water and leave spots behind.
- Under-Chassis Rust – Oxidation on the exterior surface of our vehicle is ugly and damages the integrity of the automobile. For the same reasons, you don’t want oxidation to occur on the underside of your car. Where available, Polymer Pro and undercarriage-rinse options cleanse and protect your car’s underbelly and wheel wells from the oxidation that causes rust, which can lead to expensive repairs over time.