Since "touch-free" washes use very high-pressure water, they present the following risks:
- High-pressure water can damage the paint of your car. And even nicked paint can lead to rust.
- If there are paint chips or flakes on your vehicle, high-pressure water can travel underneath the chips and peel off additional paint, which will make them larger.
- High-pressure water can dent your car.
- A touch-free wash uses more water than our wash, so it’s less environmentally friendly.
Given these risks, here are the advantages of our car washes over "touch-free":
- Our car washes use closed-cell soft-foam brushes. Because these specialized brushes make gentle contact with your vehicle, they get all of the dirt off your car, which ensures a cleaner clean.
- Because of this gentle scrubbing action, our wash cleans more effectively.
- Our wash is safer for your vehicle.
- It’s better for the environment.
- With our premium wash, you get an extra layer of protection from the elements via our special chemical compound. So any spots on the vehicle suffering from imperfections in the paint will be coated and sealed. Like a chocolate-covered peanut candy, this sealant adds a shell. (According to this analogy, your car is the peanut, and the chemical compound is the chocolate. )